2.02.2009

Tu BShevat

One of the purposes of this blog is to make available files that are timely and not necessarily well known. While working at Hillel's Meyerhoff Center for Jewish Learning, I created new files using the format of a traditional Talmud page. These pages have been available on the Hillel.org website for years. Often, these pages were highlighted on their homepage, but some gems remained buried in the archives. My Tu B'Shevat faux Talmud page takes the Biblical verse כי אדם עץ השדה (For a man is a tree of the field) and plumbs its meaning through the able minds of several medieval and later commentaries. I have managed to park this file with a new service, scribd. Scroll down and you should be able to see it as a Pdf. file.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't get this to open :/ and I do have a Gmail account

    ReplyDelete